What is your prescription refill policy?
When you need a refill on your medication, call your pharmacy and they will call the office with all the information.
- Dr. Gallina considers all prescription requests at the end of the business day.
- Requests called in to the office after 4:00 p.m. will be answered the following morning.
- If the prescription can be refilled, we will notify the pharmacy directly.
- If it cannot be refilled, we will call you to explain the reason it will not be filled.
- Requests for narcotics will not be accepted after hours.
- Your regular medications for non-orthopedic problems should be refilled by your family physician.