Jessica Gallina MD
Foot & Ankle Surgeon
How do I make an appointment?
- Call our main number 212-265-0255 or (201) 904 2121.
- Every effort will be made to schedule your appointment for your convenience.
- If an acute injury or emergency requires same or next day treatment, every effort will be made to accommodate you quickly.
What are the ages of your patients?
- Young children to seniors.
- Gallina treats foot and ankle injuries that occur during the various stages of life.
For all appointments and enquiries, please call 212-265-0255 or (201) 904 2121 or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
240 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
Tell : 212-265-0255
Tell : 212-506-0249
Fax : 212-265-0233
541 Cedar Hill Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
Tell : 201-904-2121
Fax : 201-904-2125
(Please note that our office takes your email privacy seriously, but it is not a secure form of communication. For confidential or private communication, please fax or call our office.)
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
- Bring any X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans, or other imaging studies related to your injury.
- This will avoid duplicating the service. Because the doctor may want to use the films for surgical decision-making and planning, the radiology report alone will not provide enough information. It is very critical that you bring the actual films, or arrange for and confirm delivery of the films before your appointment.
- Any written reports or results
- Fill out the health history form and initial visit forms, and give them to the receptionist when you come to see the doctor.
- Assemble your records:
- Relevant medical records from other physicians
- Results and copies of other imaging studies and lab tests
Personally bring the records to the doctor’s office. If necessary, they will be copied, and the originals will be returned to you.
- Make written lists of:
- Vitamin supplements
- Over-the-counter medications
- Medical history records of prior treatment or surgeries, even those not considered to be a current problem
- List of your concerns about your condition, such as pain, loss of mobility, or function
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.